El Camino Hospital Termination
Anthem Blue Cross has notified the Fund Office that its Preferred Provider agreement with El Camino Hospital may terminate effective August 1, 2019. Although Anthem Blue Cross and El Camino Hospital continue to engage in discussions, the parties have not been able to reach a mutual agreement, therefore, El Camino Hospital may terminate with Anthem’s Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) network on August 1, 2019.
If you or your Dependent is scheduled for treatment at El Camino Hospital, you should consider an alternative hospital for treatment. Financial hardship on you and your family will be greatly reduced if services are received from an in-network PPO provider of service.
Alternative facilities to El Camino Hospital:
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospital, 1555 Soquel Dr., Santa Cruz, CA 95065
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 2425 Samaritan Dr., San Jose, CA 95124
- Lucile Salter Packard Children’s Hospital, 725 Welch Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Menlo Park Surgical Hospital, 570 Willow Rd., Menlo Park, CA 94025
- O’Connor Hospital, 2105 Forest Ave., San Jose, CA 95128
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose, 225 N. Jackson Ave., San Jose, CA 95116
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, 751 S. Bascom Ave., San Jose, CA 95128
- Sequoia Hospital, 170 Alameda De Las Pulgas, Redwood City, CA 94062
- St. Rose Hospital, 27200 Calaroga Ave., Hayward, CA 94545
- Stanford Health Care, 300 Pasteur Dr., Palo Alto, CA 94305
- Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center-Santa Cruz, 2900 Chanticleer Ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95065
- Washington Hospital Fremont, 2000 Mowry Ave., Fremont, CA 94538